Repair workshop. Luthier
Repair service for woodwind instruments (sax, transverse flute, clarinet, oboe, bassoon, bass clarinet, tenora, piccolo, tible, traditional...) and brass instruments (trumpet, trombone, horn, euphonium, couplet horn...).
- From the most basic repair to a complete restoration of the instrument.
- Welding of any type, always trying to preserve as much as possible both the appearance of the instrument and the possible impact on the brass.
- Precise cleaning, which, if desired, will not affect the personal appearance of the instrument.
- Restorations of lacquered, silver or vintage finishes.
- Repair of cracks and blows in any wood instruments with a meticulous work that it is practically not realizable by the player.
- Repair of dents that the instrument may have received.
- Unlocking pumps or nozzles stuck in a metal instrument.
- Rectification of liners both in instrument with cylinders and pistons.
- Construction or adaptation of any key or piece of the instrument with top quality materials.
- Adjustment or rectification, if possible, of tuning problems in the instrument. We offer urgent repair service.
Pick up and delivery
In the case of not being able to come to our workshop, we offer a pick-up service at the address you provide us and we will send it back to you. We offer very cheap rates and in 24 hours. We offer service to the entire peninsula.
Prices of services
Depending on the state of the instrument and what has to be done, it will be quoted. All our repairs will have a one year warranty. Do not hesitate to contact us, we will offer you the best possible service.
instrument rental service
At TOT MUSIC 76 we have the studio instrument rental service with the option to purchase it afterwards, with the aim of facilitating, in an easy, flexible and comfortable way, access to an instrument to all those who are starting in the musical world, whether they are children, adolescents or adults and also in music schools, workshops, groups ... The comfortable monthly rental fees include the maintenance of the instrument during the rental period, the adaptation of the instrument if necessary (in the case of saxophones) and the possibility of purchase.
Very cheap and affordable monthly fees such as Soprano Sax € 25, Alto Sax € 25, Tenor Sax € 35, Baritone Sax € 50, Clarinet € 15, Flute € 15, Trumpet € 15, Trombone € 20...
How it works
Through a contract signed by our company and the client, the following will be defined:
- Company and customer data.
- Type of instrument, brand and serial number.
- Monthly fee and post-rental price of the rented instrument.
- Customer bank details to direct debit the monthly fee.
- Duration of the rental contract. From one month to a maximum of 10 months.
Once the rental contract is completed, the company will give the possibility of:
Purchase the instrument: the company will be obliged to deduct from the price of the instrument the total of all payments made while renting. The client must pay the remaining amount until reaching the price of the instrument. If for another case, the client decides to invest money from the rent to buy another instrument, the price of this will be the retail price, VAT included without discount. The money from this monthly fee contract is only valid for this contract and cannot be accumulated in future rentals.
Instrument return: the client, in the case of not wanting to buy the instrument, will have to return it. The money paid as rent will not be returned by the company.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.